Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The switch remains on!

Quick report...

Day 2 - Tuesday

Exercise
A.M - 45 minute run
P.M - Bodybalance
Bodyattack

Eats
5 meals 100% clean and to plan

Water
3 litres
1 litre of White Tea - Not tea with milk, white tea as in the more potent green tea.


Day 3 - Wednesday

Exercise
A.M - Bodyattack
Bodybalance
P.M - Bodyattack

Eats
5 meals 100% clean and to plan

Water
2.5 litres
1/2 litre of White Tea - Not tea with milk, white tea as in the more potent green tea.


So I'm flowing well! No mind games or fighting myself happening which is a welcome relief.
It can really take it out of you mentally. Feel strangley in control, but hey, it has only been 3 days!! :) Better not count my chickens.......

A little tired today but having two Bodyattacks in a day generally gets me! especially when I give absolutely everything.
Needed to up my fluid today, will focus on that more.

Speak soon and have a great Thursday everyone.

Shar x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW how you can teach 2-3 classes a day, every day? That's amazing.

Shar said...

Some days it takes everything out of me, depends on the response from the members!

Bodyattack is tough especially when I have wo in a day, but Bodybalance is a great to teach, total opposites.

Shar x

Anonymous said...

I am also thinking of teaching Bodybalance but I still haven't had a chance to get to a class and do the whole thing. one day.....