Saturday, September 29, 2007

Can she do it????????????

Make it to a week that is!!! YES SHE CAN !!!! Bring on MONDAY!
Many of you may be reading this and thinking, WOW, 1 week, so what!!

I have been struggling a little today, the old mind games I used to play have been knocking at the door to come in and mess me up.

It's the weekend thing happening and although I could probably have a 'Free Meal' and not see any difference in my results for the week I know and recognise that right now I am not in a place that I would stop at one meal.

This is a major thing for me to admit to and be in control of. So on I plod, so what it's Saturday, just another day for me to cross off in my quest to live this lifestyle day in day out, week in week out, month in month out.

Also if I could fully explain what has happened to me mentally since my first comp in July you would appreciate that 1 week of totally clean eating is a major milestone for me right now.
So..... DAYS 5 & 6

Day 5
Exercise
Bodybalance
Bodyattack

Eats
5 Meals eaten - 100% clean and on plan.

Water
1.5 litres - NO WAY ENOUGH AGAIN!!
1 litre of herbal white tea

Day 6
Exercise
Bodyattack
1 hour Powerwalk

Eats
5 meals eaten - 100% clean and on plan

Water
1.8 litres
0.5 litre herbal white tea

So my water consumption is leaving a little to be desired right now so will really make an effort tomorrow with that.

I'm feeling very tired physically today, have been pushing it with the cardio this week so not suprised.
Bed early tonight will help me re-charge before another Bodyattack in the morning.

Report tomorrow and then hopefully after a good result on Monday, I may feel focused enough not to blog everything everyday? But if I think I need to then I will, I have to make sure all changes I am implementing, stick and stay, living it daily..............

Shar x
PS a friend reminded me to day not to forget where i have come from and what I have achieved and you know what, she's right! So here's a reminder!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend is so right. Just look at how unhappy you look in your own body.

You have come a long way and you will continue to achieve because you are strong and because YOU WANT to.

x

Claudine said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Its not the same woman at all! You have everything to be proud of yourself. I admired you before, but now, really, you are my hero! :)

RaeC said...

I don't think anyone that has ever dieted would EVER thing "1 week so what???" 7 days of eating the right food, staying on plan and slaying the cravings monster is no mean feat... it takes a whole lot of emotional and mental strength as anyone who has done it will attest to. It is a huge victory and so you should celebrate it!! Keep up the awesome work Shar xxx

Hilds said...

Well done Shar, looks like you've found your way back to a happier place. You've motivated me to start getting back on track after too many weeks of eating crap and very stressfull weeks! Keep up the great work.