Sunday, September 30, 2007

Day 7 - 1 Week done

Yes yes yes, I made it.

I will weigh in the morning an report this weeks result from the scales. Have tried a few pieces of clothing on that were tight and they are feeling loads better already.
So all good even if the scales haven't dropped lots.

Had the old mind games shit creeping back in today, but I have managed to fight back and ward of the 'evil binge monster' telling me to eat crap cause its a weekend.
So .... Day 7
Exercise
Bodybalance
Bodyattack

Eats
5 Meals eaten - 100% clean and on plan.

Water
2 litres - Still not enough but better
1 litre of herbal white tea

Weekly Round Up
So lots of cardio this week but no weights! no excuses, I just didn't schedule my week well enough and most of my focus was on getting my food back on track so I can continue my lifestyle choice, as if I don't do that I won't be competeing again nor very healthy!

So, now my priority alongside eating a clean diet, is without a doubt training hard with weights again, other wise how will I get up on stage next year looking better than this year??

To those who are on a Long Weekend - have a good one!

Shar x

5 comments:

RaeC said...

Knew you would make it!! :o) xxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too, great work Shar:o)

Nic said...

Great going Shar. Week 2 here you come! well done, Nic

Claudine said...

Sharleen,
I just read you... from the very beginning. You are a real role model to me. Have a very nice week xxx

Kie said...

Hi Shar,
I have the weekend demon too, little buggar. You are doing a fantastic job well done.
Kie xx