Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Living it and Loving it!

Days 8, 9 & 10
Yeppee-doo-dee I made it through my first full week of clean eating and exercising.
I'm now 3 days down on the 2nd week! Can't be bad.

Day 8
60 min steady state run
Meals 1-5 all clean and on plan

Day 9
60 min steady state run
Weights - Back & Shoulders
Bodybalance
Bodyattack
Meals 1-6 all clean and on plan (have a meal 6 option for when I need it and with all the training listed I needed it!)

Day 10
Bodyattack
Bodybalance
45 min run (including hills)
Meals 1-5 all clean and on plan.

So as you can see all is well, I intend on blogging still as I do think it helps.

Oh yes! I have added a space on the right hand side to list my weeks results.
This week I had a drop on the scales of 1.8kg.

Feeling so good to be back on top of my eating, it was truly wearing me down having a continual fight. LIVING IT AND LOVING IT!

It's so exciting at the moment reading all the Figure girls blogs with everyone getting so close. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! and as usual lots of photos please as soon as you can!

Until tomorrow
Shar x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Shar!!!

Proud of you for getting back up and fighting for what you truly want.... a healthier you, mind, body and soul.

xx

Sam D-M said...

I knew you where up to something ;-)

Sam

Splice said...

Just look at you!! Your really on top of it aren't you?
It's so great to see :-)
Deb

Ali said...

Awesome to read Shar, and good on you, great to read your doing so well, ahve a great weekend,

Alixxx

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Congrats on the loss!! xx