Tuesday, July 3, 2007

10 days out!!! Someone pinch me!!

So the time is flying by faster and faster!!
I head off to Sydney wednesday for the Fitness First Conference. Have spent pretty much all evening double checking my food, cooking the last few bits and pieces.

Will throw some clothes, (which I had to go and buy as I have nothing that its!!) in the case just before I leave for the airport knowing me!


So update time.......

Weight dropped agian this week, lightest and smallest I have ever been!! still holding my measurements and skinfolds down slightly.

Sam actually gave me a little extra food this week!! CAN't BE BAD HEY!!!?

Will be back from Sydney on Saturday arvo, drive to Sam and have my last session wth her until I meet up with her in Melbourne.

Got my training instructions and a few diet instructions for the rest of the prep now and all the finer stuff will be given on saturday when I see sam. Depletion starts on Sunday.


I'm not sleeping at all now, very disturbed, tossing and turning, waking up in sweats, weing all the time too etc etc. a bit concerned that if it goes on for much longer before I get a good nights sleep i'll get sick or so exhausted i'll mess it all up.

OH YEAH, if anyone in PERTH wants / needs a photographer please let me know, I had the most amazing time when I had my pics done and the shots are just amazing!! Not of me but the photography is stunning! will post a few soon..........

Anyway, must go to bed, its 2am!!! and I'm not tired, whats with that????????

Bodyattack to teach in the morning so I hope I can sumonds the energy from somewhere when I wake up after 4 hours sleep and have to go crazey for a studio of people :)

Have a good week all and I'll blog again as soon as I can.

Shar x

11 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Wow Shar you sound pumped!! I'm not surprised you cant sleep with everything thats going on!

Have fun in Sydney, and good luck with your final few days!!

Hilary xx

Bug's Mumma said...

Good luck for the next week and a bit :) See you next Saturday xo

Ali said...

NOT LONG NOW!! Was just asking Sam in my update email how you were going, I'm getting excited for you, enjoy Sydney and GET SOME SLEEP!!!

Very much looking forward to meeting you :)

Alixx

little rene said...

Thinking of you Shar you amazing woman!

You are going to be so fantastic on stage, I just wish I could be there to see it :(

Good luck with the final stages of prep.

Unknown said...

Oh wow how exciting!!! You must be a ball of nerves and excitement.

I took a feather from your cap and got a braz done as well. Youwch! And she didnt leave anything, whats with that!!

Hurry up and get this show over with so we can see some pics of you with your big trophy!!

Pip said...

GOOD LUCK, - you look great and will do awesome!

I may ask you about where you got your prof photo's done, cost etc. I doubt I'll get prof ones done at the end of my challenge, - but when I reach 20% BF I told myself I would! I want my photos done this year!

Pip

Kelly said...

Good luck Shar.
I'll be cheering you on from the seats!
Kelly

Sam W said...

ohmygod!!! Good Luck Shar! Can't wait to see the photo's. Wish I was in Melb to see you.
Sam W

Splice said...

I sooo can't wait to see pictures of you!
Good Luck at the comp.
Deb

SeLiNa said...

Good luck starting depletion today!!!
Best wishes for this final week, can't wait to meet you next Saturday!!!
xoxoxo

RaeC said...

WOOO HOOO HOOO!! I am so excited for you and SO jealous it isn't me 10 days away from comp... might have to learn some of this "patience" that everyone speaks of... LOL!!

You sound like you are doing awesome... you know you have done well on your comp prep when you need to add food in at the end!! I am aiming for that this year.

You are going to be awesome and have the best time!! xxx