Monday, July 9, 2007

HELLO LEGS!!! - 5 Days Out

Hey all

Well I'm back from Sydney work trip and I coped!! training was all done whilst away, food was absolutely perfect and I am so proud of myself for pulling it all together.

Also................. I won GFM of the year for WA!! Go me!

Thanks for all your comments and Thanks to Liz for your e mail wishing me luck on Saturday
I am really looking forward to meeting you all but a little worried I won't get much time on the day!

Anyway, just a quick one as I am fading fast, the changes have really affected my energy levels.

I'll try and update tomorrow and give you a little more info re: prep and results at this stage.

Lets just say 'SARGE' seems happy with how I've come in and my legs are well and truly here!!! YAY!!!
Put it this way i NEVER wear shorts for my classes etc, but Sunday I put my 'one week out from comp' shorts on!! They will only ever be worn during this time but will definately be worn as much as possible!!

In-laws arrived from the UK today and all is going to plan..................JUST!!

Speak soon
Shar x

8 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Awesome Shar!! Just goes to show how dedicated we can be if we put our minds to it - go get 'em!!

Hilary xx

PS cant wait to see pics!!

Gillian said...

Hi Shar,

I just wanted to wish you all the best this coming weekend. It is fantastic how focused and disciplined you have been in the lead-up, and I can't wait to see the photo's. You must feel like a winner even before you go into the comp. Have a great weekend,

Gillianxx

Ali said...

5 days!!! it will fly, looking forward to meeting you, can't wait to see pics as well, enjoy the rest of your week :)

Alixxx

Unknown said...

Congrats on the prize!! 5 more days til you bring the trophy home! Coooollll..... I wanna see stage pics! Make sure you have someone there happy snapping!! Gosh we are a demanding bunch of readers arent we!

Sam D-M said...

Congratulations on GFM of the Year Shar-D-O! Why didnt you tell me this last night?

I am proud of your trip away and staying on plan. You have done the hard work, time to enjoy the weekend and everything about comp day.

You know I love your legs... (and your pumpkins;-)), and I am glad you wore the shorts ;-)

Magda said...

Hi Shar,

Well done...again!! Ooooh I'm so jealous that your legs have "arrived". Cant wait til mine do (they better not let me down!!).

All the best for comp day.

Cheers Magda

jodie said...

Hey Shar
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to meet you, only a few days!! Shine Miss Shar - Shine! Congrats on GFM of WA, awesome work, girly.
See you soon
Jodie
xxxx

Pip said...

Hey Shar!

Must say your legs looked totally awesome in those shorts!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

You look really fantastic and I can't even begin to imagine how hard you've trained for this! But I know you'll do super duper well! You are a true inspiration.

I'll be thinking of you this Sat!!!

Pip