Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chrismas in July......... well, nearly July!!


Thats what it felt
like as I opened
my express satchel
from Jo Rogers!!!!
MY KINI IS HERE!!!!!!!!! and it is just devine, gorgeous, stunning etc etc..... Well I like it anyway!! :)
Just a quick update........................
17 DAYS OUT
All going well, was going to post some pics but have decided against it for a few reasons.
Starting to get all organised, about time hey!!
All relevent appointments are booked, waxing, nails, been tanning regularly for the last two weeks and will continue with that up to the day I fly to Melbourne.
Just got to get some jewellery and dream tan and all purchases are made. Will do this on Sunday, its hubby's birthday and we have got a babysitter and will go into the city for a Sunday arvo shopping session!!
Getting hair and make up done on Saturday and some prof pics, was going to the beach but the weather in Perth is not up to alot right now so praying for some dry days ready for Saturday, keep your fingers crossed for me.
Work conference next week in Sydney, from Wednesday to Saturday, all food is prepared, bagged etc so feeling good about that. Also have to train whilst there but have any Fitness First to choose from obviously, can' wait, always good to go to other clubs.
Still got energy for my Cardio and Bodyattack classes???? thought i would be hitting some kind of wall soon but feeling really good physically, can't say the same mentally!! Getting a bit, what I would call 'ditzy'.
I am not hungry and not had any specific cravings this week like last week, although could still eat peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon!! :)
Scales have dropped again, got this morning, shouldn't have as I seem to have broken my cycle of daily weighing, but now I'm curious again!!
Seeing Sam on Saturday so I wondered what changes are coming my way this week!! OOOOOhh I can't wait!!! Only joking Sarge!
Anyway, must get some sleep although I'm not tired and my mind is just doing overtime!
Need to try meditation like Jodie.
Have a great Thursday and Friday and I hope to update at the weekend.
Shar x

4 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

Yay! How awesome is it when your bikini arrives? I'm eagerly awaiting a call from Jo to tell me mine is ready :) Sounds like you have everything under control - not long to go now!

Hilds said...

How exciting, your all set! I still can't believe how focussed you have been, I hope you have a ball on stage, I'll be cheering you on. See ya soon!

Ali said...

I am very pleased for you!! (can't wait to see it) And it is just like Christmas isn't it :)

Gee not long now, I am getting excited for you!! Great to hear how on track you are

Have a great weekend and I can so relate to peanut butter on a spoon .hehe

Alixxx

SeLiNa said...

NOT LONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)