Monday, July 16, 2007

INBA All Females 2007 - Novice Figure (Class 1 - Short)

Hey all
IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!
  • I made it to stage after a 16 week prep.
  • I placed second and am happy with how my posing wen, there are a few bits I could polish but of course you can only improve
  • After not really loking forward to doing my routine it was just so enjoyable and I won best routine
  • A personal overall sum up of my condition would be that I came in very lean and had good muscular shape and symetry but really need to build some muscular size. I am deinately looking forward to doing that and making impovements and at the end of the day that is how we develop and move forward. We all have our own starting point.
I have alot of other thoughts, comments, wants, needs, etc etc going on. This was always going to be my blog space to write my honest feelings and thoughts, BUT, right now I feel it's best I leave it with the summery above and have a few days to mull it all over.

Here's a few pics for those who are waiting....... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE LAST 16 WEEKS.

Front Double Bicep






















Tricep Pose
















Pose during routine




















Back pose (backstage)
Just a THANK YOU to all those at the comp that were cheering me on and encouraging me.
I got to meet Sue, Di, Jodie, Ali, Jacinta, Jo, Hilde, Christy, Selina, Lia, Katie......... Probably have forgotten someone, not intentional if I did, sorry!!! I hope not as it was a pleasure to meet you all and have some support.
(Lia - your loud reminders to smile were so welcome!! )
To SAM.......
I cannot Thank you enough for your help, guidence, patience, attention and knowledge. You got me to stage and when I post the before pics you will see how far we have come!! You are a true gem. THANK YOU, my dream has been made real and I wil continue from here.
LOVE YA......... SHAR-D-O xx
PS ( Thanks for the cool routine!! I've been called a mini sam!! Poor you!)
Speak soon
Shar x

17 comments:

AA73 said...

WOW! What an amazing journey.. I am a past (and potential again!) client of Sue's and have followed your journey in the background. You are a true inspiration Shar - congratulations. I look forward to sharing mine soon too. Adele

Kelly said...

Hi Shar,

I didn't get to meet you in the coffee shop after pre-judging, but you were so good up on that stage. I have some pics and will post them on my blog once I settle in China (need the transfer cable). Well done. It's a pity we didn't get intoduced but you seemed busy.
Well done,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Shar you look absolutely amazing ... congratulations on your fantastic placing ... incredible and so inspirational.

Mandy

Anonymous said...

You're more than welcome, anything to help put a smile on that gorgeous face of yours. You did really well and we're all proud of you. ;o) xx

Hilds said...

Shar you were amazing! I hope you enjoyed every moment of it all and really took the time to enjoy and realise how far you have come. Well done!!!

jodie said...

Awesome work Shar! Great to finally meet you and wishing all the best for your continued journey with figure competing!!!
Love
Jodie
xx

Kie said...

Congrats Shar you look amazing. So ripped (-: You must feel so proud what a journey.
Kie xx

Amy said...

You looked awesome Shar. Well done on your placing!!

Pip said...

WOW, - fabulous muscles that you have!!! I'm in awe Shar! Your body is so ripped and tight! AMAZING!

Congrats HUGE time on second place and winning the routine! Course I know how energetic and enthusiastic you prob were on stage if anything like at Body Attack! You legend!

I did see your pics at your biggest, - you're incredible! Obviously goes to show it can be possible to lose alot of fat and have no visible loose skin.

Pip

SeLiNa said...

YOU WERE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
I've got a heap of pics I can mail you if you want :) I've also posted a few on my bloggity blog.
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
And was great to finally meet the best butt-kicker in the world ;)
HOpe you enjoyed your post-comp feast!

Magda said...

Excellent results Shar!! And a big CONGRATS from me!!

Magda

Ali said...

It was just lovely to meet you Shar and once again congratulations!!!!

What an inspiring and inspirational journey, you looked absolutely amazing!! Well done!! Your family must be stoked and over the moon for you!!

Hope you enjoyed your party ;)

Alixxx

RaeC said...

Awesome work Shar and you should be so proud of yourself. How awesome did you shape up on the day??? Well done!! xxx

Miss Positive said...

WOWzer!! You look amazing Shar! Congratulations!!! I have been away for work and dying to get back to the computer to find out how you went, and am so happy to read that you got 2nd!!!

Hope you get to enjoy a bit of a rest now and eat those things you were craving!

Hilary xx

Splice said...

Wow Shar!
Your physique is incredible, very cut, great condition and I love your legs. Your back shot blew me away.
Well done :-)
Deb

LizN said...

Awesome work Shar, what a journey.

Hope you are taking some time out to recover.
Hugs
Liz N

Sienna said...

All I can say is OMG. Those before pics... well, I would not have believed them if I hadn't seen them with my own eyes. I am there now, at your before pic, and I would love to be STRONG and powerful like you one day. You look simply incredible.