Sunday, July 22, 2007

Here we go again!

Hi All
Just want to start by saying a BIG Thank you for all the comments!!!
Adele - Thanks for following my journey

Kelly - I didn't even know you were going o be at the show!! so gutted I missed meeting you!!

Mandy - Thanks for your congratulations
Lia - Thanks again for making me smile!! I was concentrating so hard!! So good to meet you.

Hilds - I did enjoy the whole experience and that is all I can ask for. Have had a few moments this week when I sat and looked at my 'whole' journey!! Very emotional. Great to meet you and I can't wait to see you up on stage!

Jodie - great to meet you too, thanks for the support on the day!

Kie - Thanks for your congratulations

Amy - Thanks for your congratulations

Pip - Keep pushing hard in your own challenge and Thanks for all your support each week when you come to my class!

Selina - i was good to meet you after all this time!! I only wish I had more time to sit and chat. Thanks for all your comments, and for posting a BUTT shot on your blog!!!!

Magda - Thanks for your congrats, you will make it too!! and the feeling is so worth it! Thanks for the e mail, I will get a chance to respond when I get back from my hols.

Ali - Great to meet you too. I'm looking forward to following your journey to your next comp.

Rae - Thanks rae, came in at the best I could be, thats all I needed to do for myself. Now I have areas to improve on and the work continues!

Hilary - have had this week off and eaten all the craving foods!! Yummy, my taste bids don't know whats happening! :)

Deb - thanks. Yes, I came in quite lean in my back. I am very pleased with my legs!! they just seemed to appear one day, it was great!

Liz - have taken this week of extra training, went straight back to teaching, in hindsight, should have aken the week off classes too!!

Livy - you can be powerul and strong, you must firstly BELIEVE you can make he change and the rest will follow.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** *
So whats been happening since last saturday's comp?

We flew home on Sunday at Midday, I had about 10 or so friends com round to my BYO Cake party and showed off my medal, trophy and some pics.

I went staright back into training on Monday with a hard back session with Hubby and then swiftly decided to take the week of extra training. I had all my classes to teach though so no rest for the wicked.

I had a bit of difcult from Tuesday onwards with exreme swelling and waer retention in my lower legs, SOOOOOOO painful!! Joints became swoleen and it hurt just to move, let alone walk.

They have gotten beter as the week goes on but still gave my pain when I had to teach Bodyatack this morning.

So, we are off on holiday tomorrow, north of Perth approx 800km to Kalbarri and Monkey Mia.
I can't wait for the week away, work has been pretty stresy with alot of change and sickness amognst instructors.


There is no rest for the wicked though as I am now 11 weeks 5 days out from comp!!
Yes you heard right, I'm going to compete again in the INBA WA State Titles on October 13th.

So officially in Prep again and will be documenting my journey on this blog again so please come along for the ride.

So a little cardio to do whilst away and we are taking all the weights we can reasonably fit in so I can train. Food is all prepared and ready to go in the esky in the morning.

Anyway I will update again once we return next weekend, will also have my first weeks skinfold results etc.
Hope you are all well, thanks for continuing to read and also Thanks again for your comments, they mean alot!

Shar x

Professional pics I had done - two weeks out from comp........




























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at you go you little hottie ... just gorgeous Shar!

Hilds said...

Good on you Shar, you are amazing! I can't believe your competing again, how exciting! I hope you have a fun journey and get an even bigger trophy this time! Absolutley love your professional pics, have you got more we can see, you look sensational. Keep smiling and enjoy that holiday. Luv Hilds

Bella said...

You are so inspiring Shar - congratulations!

little rene said...

You look just georgous Shar! Enjoy your time off and good luck for your next prep!

I love following your journey :)

Congratulations on an amazing transformation!

Miss Positive said...

Looking great Shar! I cant believe you went straight back into teaching classes - you are superwoman!! Good luck for the next stage of your comp prep - and hope you have a wonderful week away!

Hilary xx

Ali said...

GOOD on YOU!! Have an awesome time away and your comp is one day before mine!!

great pics :)

Alixx

jodie said...

Gorgeous pics Miss Shar -- you must be stoked. Enjoy your holiday with your family, you have earnt it. Take care and will look forward to catching up on your blog as you travel to your next comp!
Jodie
xx

Sue Heintze said...

Hi Shar, I'm so late to the party as per usual! It was really wonderful to meet you after all this time - what a journey it has been for you and I am so proud you made it, and made it GOOD and proper!! Well done, a credit to your focus and discipline (that you now know that you have). I hope you, Paul and the kids have a fantastic well deserved break.

Sue
PS Pics are great!
x

Lozza said...

Shar you truly are an inspiration! You must be so proud of yourself, what an achievement. You're amazing ;)