Wednesday, July 11, 2007

2 Days out

Hey all,

my last post before I will be reporting some kind of results / pictures for you!

It is offically Thursday (VERY late Wednesday night!!) so I have 2 days to go!!

We have to be up at 5am to get to airport for 6am, ready to fly at 7am.

So have spent the night packing, sorting food, ensuring I haven't forgoten anything etc.

very tired and glad that today is done with.

Thanks for all your comments, those that are going, I'll see ya Saturday!! WOW I can't believ i's here!

Those that are watching via blog updates!! I'll get you some pics posted as soon as we are back home in Perth on Sunday arvo.

Shar x

8 comments:

Miss Positive said...

GOOD LUCK SHAR!!!!!!!!

I will be thinking of you, and cheering you on from Brisbane, you GO girl, have a blast!!!!

Hilary xx

Gillian said...

I second what Hilary says, only I'll be thinking of you from Toowoomba!!

Gillian xx

Magda said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again....GO GIRL!!!

All the best for your big day.

Cheers Magda

Unknown said...

I will be waiting with breath that is bated!

Best of luck gorgeous, knock em dead!!

Kie said...

Best of luck Shar. Rock That stage
Kie xx

bev said...

Good luck Shar.You have done well.Cant wait to see your pics.

Splice said...

Goodluck Shar :-)
I know your going to kick butt and I can't wait to see the pictures.
All the best,
Deb

RaeC said...

Good luck today Shar... enjoy your moment in the spotlight because you have worked damned hard for it!! xxx