Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4 days out and struggling!

FIRSTLY THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS THEY
MEAN SO MUCH!!

I have to be honest as I said I would when I started this comp blog - but I am reallly struggling to hold it together tonight!

I'm hungry, i'm tired and not sleeping whatsoever, I'm still working, teaching and trying to be a mum, wife and daughter in law!

If i take a look back I am proud of where i have come from, i am proud that really I haven't had to many motivational problems, I haven't had any slip ups food wise and I have managed to get through without finding it hard.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting an easy ride in the last week but it seems to have just walked up and smacked me in the face big time!
Sorry for the moan but I thought i would share my feelings.

I will go to bed, try and sleep and pull it together for another day ahead.

I taught at 6.15am this morning, did cardio, trained shoulders, work a few hours, then headed into the city to teach a Bodybalance and a Bodyattack.

I was waxed from top to toe today, not as bad as the first time. I have nails and pedicure tomorrow which will be 1 and a 1/2 hours of bliss so I have that to look forward to.

Tomorrow I have a weights session, Bodyattack class and Bodybalance to teach in the morning, a tanning session and then my final Bodyattack class in the evening to teach.

Hope you are all well and I would love to respond to everyone individualy but just can't right now. Please know that your comments are appreciated!!

Shar x

7 comments:

Amy said...

You are a superwoman Shar. You are such an inspiration to me. You must be so proud of all your achievements. I wish you all the very best for the last few days of prep and the of course the big day.

Thinking of you,

Love amy
xxx

Hilds said...

Shar you are amazing! You are so close now only 3 more days to get through and it will all be worth it! I can't wait to see you up on stage you are going to be amazing. Stay strong for these final days! See you on Saturday.

Melanie said...

Hi Shar,

I have been following your blog for some time now and just wanted to say I think you are gonna do awesome on Saturday! Theres only a few days left, and I have no doubt you will get through this little rough patch.

Good luck for Saturday- I'll be in the crowd cheering you on (Oh my, that sounds a bit stalkerish. lol.)

Ali said...

HANG IN THERE SHAR!!

Looking forward to Saturday :)

You will be awesome and it will be an experience to remember for ever!! Your first ever comp

See you on Saturday
Alixxx

Anonymous said...

Just take one step at a time and one day at a time Shar, don't make any rash decisions and trust that this will pass like everything else. You're almost there so hang on, we're all here to support you no matter what you're going through. ;o) xx

Jadey said...

Good luck Shar! Congrats on becoming GFM of the year! I know what a huge deal that must be. We have only just gone through the quarterly here in Vic (that I can think of anyway)

Bug's Mumma said...

Not long to go now :) You've come this far already, so what's another few days???? Keep strong, have a safe flight and I will see you on Saturday xo