Sunday, April 29, 2007

11 weeks out - Stats & Update

5 weeks down - 11 to go
(well the virgo in me says 10 weeks 6 days to be exact!! Sorry Sam!!)

So overview for the last week:
4 Weights sessions - Pushed hard and worked to max
6 Cardio Sessions - Found these fine this week
6 Bodyattack Classes taught - had good energy for all :)
4 Bodybalance Classes taught - So looooveeerrly to teach.


My food plan isn't changing alot at the moment, Sam and I had a chat and found that we are both in agreement to leave alone if its working for me, both taste wise and nurition content wise.
What's the saying ' if it ain't broke, don't fix it'!! This is great for me as then I know what to buy, what to cook, what to prepare and everything is in control, another virgo trait I think!
I have just finished cooking the last of the four big trays of chicken!! (hubby's aswell!) done my turkey, just going to get stuck into peeling and chopping up my sweet pots. As i know there is no major changes coming for the next few weeks I brought more and I am a bit ahead of myself and the freezer is getting near to max!.
I have just gone through my schedule for the week (Saturday - Friday) all sessions planned and appts booked with hubby for my weights.
I taught my regular two classes this morning, a Bodyattack and Bodybalance and I had the pleasure of teaching Sam!! As you know she is a Bodyattack instructor and I always worry about teaching other instructors!! let alone if you think they are eyeing up what we need to work on for the next 11 weeks!! She also stayed for Bodybalance which at times was being adapted very well by her due to her shoulder!
Alot more comments coming this week from members in my classes, other staff members etc. as believe it or not my Abs are showing through already!! YAY!! Sam said she was impressed how my abs and upper body are comin in for this stage.
We did posing today after classes. Starting to feel better with it and just need to practice the flow between a little more.
We continue to go through my routine and got quite a bit done today. My carpet burns today have now got floorboard burns on top!! Sam had to point out that I was bleeding !! That just shows the dedication! Practice practice practice till I bleed. Solid as a rock! :)
Bodyfat, measurements and small weight change again this week.

Stats so far
Bodyfat down approx 9% (callipers used for monitoring of BF)
9.4kg in scale weight
Total of 45cm off accross all measurement sites ( Arms, Waist, Hips, Thighs and calfs)
Some back shots to show progress, taken
at 16 weeks out, 14 weeks out and finally 11 weeks out.......
























So thats about it for my past week in comp prep, happy with it all, going
with the flow and trying to enjoy the process, 10 weeks 6 days to go,
where is the time going????
Hope you are all well
SHAR X

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking pretty damn good for ten weeks six days out Shar. :o)

Sam W said...

OMG! Your back looks amazing! What an inspiration you are Shar! Keep us all posted!

Tracey said...

Wow Shar, that is the first time I have seen this blog, you are smokin girl. I can't believe your going to be in novice you have some great muscle definition, you are going to go far!

Sam D-M said...

Well Selefaino (spelling, think it be a C??LOL), this just proves that my eyes are not seeing things!!

Loved your classes and would you believe I am sore in some slightly odd spots.... this would be the unusual positions in Balance you issued as hard task master:-)

Sam

Magda said...

OMG You are doing just fabulously. My husband is a Virgo so you really made me laugh with some of your Virgo references (so true so true)

Cheers Magda

Kelly said...

OMG... Look at your back!!!! It looks amazing.

stacytoby said...

Killer back muscles Shar - you are going to look hot at the female classic, I will make sure to cheer you on extra hard!

Mel said...

OMG Shar you look totally amazing!! Wow!

How do you get soo organised and how do you find the time with working etc to be soo organised - this is something I haven't masterd!

Wow, you rock, sounds like you are on a roll, I look forward to watching your progress :)

Mel.
x

Miss Positive said...

Wow you are looking fantastic Shar! Your back is amazing!

Good to hear you are bleeding for your sport LOL!

Hilary xx

LizN said...

Shar,
Looking great :) You are going to have to cruise into these final weeks.

Cheers
Liz N

Health Watch Center said...

Hello Shar,

Your workout is an inspiration for other are preparing for the comp...

Natural foods provide the energy necessary to carry out the body building workout for longer hours. The right nutrition from natural foods will help the body function better and repair tissues which are injured during exercise.

Fitness Health Zone

RaeC said...

WOAH!! Looking bloody AWESOME Shar... lovin' your back!! xxx

SeLiNa said...

Shar, you look fantastic!!!!!! And you've still got heaps of time!!! You'll be too hot :P LoL
I love reading your 'diary' and seeing how 'in the zone' you are.
You go girl!!!!!!!!!

jodie said...

Awesome progress Shar, you are absolutely blitzing it. Keep it up!
Jodie
xx

Di Broeren said...

Unreal! Your progress and focus are absolutely awesome Shar!

I am so impressed with how focussed you are and the results speak for themselves.

Cheers
Di

bev said...

Long time no hear Shar.Where are you?Are you going to the NABBA comp on the weekend?

Bev

bev said...

Long time no hear Shar.Where are you?Are you going to the NABBA comp on the weekend?

Bev