Sunday, May 13, 2007

UPDATE TIME!!

10 Weeks Out and 9 Weeks Out

Ok, ok, I'm sorry to my 'daily diary'!! or not so daily!!

Firstly - THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS!! its so great to hear from you all.

So overview for Week from 11 Weeks Out to 10 Weeks Out :
4 Weights sessions

7 Cardio Sessions - geting a bit over it if I don't just get on and do it asap!!
6 Bodyattack Classes taught
4 Bodybalance Classes taught


So overview for Week from 10 Weeks Out to 9 Weeks Out :
4 Weights sessions
- Finding that my strength is dropping a little. Had a bit of an issue when training legs this week!! I got so tired and stated crying in the gym!!!!!
6 Cardio Sessions - Found these fine this week
7 Bodyattack Classes taught - Energy dropping by the end of my week
4 Bodybalance Classes taught

So now I have filled you in on my activity for the last 2 weeks here's my stats again:

Stats so far
Bodyfat down approx 12.5% (callipers used for monitoring of BF)
10.8 kg in scale weight
Total of 50cm off accross all measurement sites ( Arms, Waist, Hips, Thighs and calfs)

So how am I feeling?

Still really organised with all food prep, planning sessions accross the week etc.

This week I have continued to feel strong BUT riday I had a very emotional and tiring day and I just fely zapped.
Previously I would have thought I NEED food to perk me up but I haven't even considered food as a crutch, I was wanting to just rest, sit down and not do anything as a posed to eating. I see this as a very positive step for me on my journey.

Posing practice was good with Sam on Saturday and she has changed a couple of poses to suit me now my legs are changing shape, yep you heard right!! my legs are finally coming down!! AND I HAVE HIP FLEXORS THAT I CAN FLEX!!! even though Sam had to remind me to not pull a face whilst doing so!!

MY ROUTINE is coming along nicely and I'm so pleased with our final choice of song.

So not a bad week but not the best the way I finished zapped.

Have pulled my positive focus back and am back on track emotionally, feeling very strong, dedicated and proud of myself today.

Looking forward to tomorrow, Lots of cardio to do, a weights session, new Les Millls chorie to learn, sunbed to have, kids to sort, work, hubby out all day and evening, but hey, whats life without a challenge??

BRING IT ON!!!

Shar x
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Believe in yourself
and all that you are.
Know that there is
something inside you
that is greater than
any obstacle.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Christian D Larson

3 comments:

Hilds said...

Hi Shar, your amazing! I don't know how you fit all that training in one week! It sounds like your making some amazing changes, keep up the awesome effort.

Kristy said...

Hi Shar, i've just come across your blog and have been reading your last few years blogs and find it all so inspiring. I also don't know how you fit in all that training. I'm having trouble just fitting training in once a day. Just wondering where did you get your chart from. Did you make it yourself on the computer as i think i need something like that at home to put on my fridge. I want to do another 12 week challenge as my mini goal is to get under 70 kg's. I love the photos of your back. They show such definition.

Unknown said...

Aww hun your doing so well!! Sucks about the cry in the gym, but dont worry about it.

Post some pics of your gorgeous self!!