Sunday, April 22, 2007

12 weeks out

Well 11 weeks 6 days actually!!

Wow, where is the time going. . . . . . .


So how am I feeling?

Today I feel organised. I have cooked up all my food for the week, plus some.
My schedule for the week (Saturday - Friday) is well under way with 1 weights done and two cardios. Also taught two classes this morning, a Bodyattack and Bodybalance.


This week I have felt strong, in control and positive still but worried I have started to worry I haven't got enough muscle. I have been working hard with all my training etc but now my weight and bodyfat (which seems to be dropping fast!) is coming off I am feeling small.


Also this week I have had the most amounts of comments so far, members in my classes, other staff members etc. All good, stating 'what have you been doing, you look really good'. So this is good as it means the changes are coming and thats great now I'm at 12 weeks out.


Posing practice was good, felt a little better, still need more 'BUTT' lift in most poses.

HAVE STARTED MY ROUTINE!!!!! Not really something to get excited about????
TO A GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR IT IS!!!! :)
We only did the first tincy bit, but Ialready love it!! I have carpet burns on the top of my feet from practice, the studio we use to meet in has carpeted floor, I will definately be wearing socks next week.


Bodyfat, measurements and weight all dropped again this week, I'm enjoying the progress but Sam has warned me it will slow down so i'l enjoy it whilst its happening and be ready to push hard when needed.

Weeks Overview
4 Weights sessions - Pushed hard and worked to max
6 Cardio Sessions - Found these fine this week
8 Bodyattack Classes taught - This was tough, I'm not a lover of putting my body through more than a max of 6 Bodyattacks per week, let alone teaching them to the max. ALTHOUGH - they have become easier as my weight has dropped quite alot in the past four weks and I'm not lugging that extra about!! YAY!
6 Bodybalance Classes taught - Had a great week of Bodybalance classes, a really great class to conteract everything else I do.



Anyway's off to bed, sleep is energy for body and soul.
Shar x


I thought I'd show you a pic of my cross off chart!!!
Each day I get through ON PLAN, I get a cross.
So far all days have a cross and now there is a few good rows crossed, I'll be damned if I coming off plan now and obviously it shows me how many days I have left to my first comp!!
I also have other days that are important to me listed.

5 comments:

little rene said...

That is a lot of "focused" days Shar! Well done!

I am loving reading about your journey. Have a great day :)

Magda said...

Hi Shar,

you are doing so well!!

I know what you mean about having enough muscle. I always wonder too. Just hope it all comes together on the day!!

Cheers

Magda

bev said...

Your an inspiration Shar.I need to get as focused as you cos I plan on doing the same comp.I'm probably opposite you I have plenty of bodyfat to get rid of to show what muscle I do have.
As long as your lean that will give you the appearance of more size.Just keep training as heavy as you can and make sure your diet isnt too strict yet.
Keep it up!!

Di Broeren said...

Wow Shar, I really admire the focussed, planned approach you are taking to your prep. It does get scary when you start feeling yourself get smaller. Embrace everything positive that you are doing and that is being said and use these positive things to empower you to stay strong and focussed. You are doing sensationally. You have a wonderful mentor in Sam.

Cheers
Di

Ali said...

Hi there!! what a good idea I love your count down calender.
Your doing great!!

Alixxx