Friday, April 6, 2007

14 Weeks Out

Day 14 of 112

So, from day 1 to day 14!!

Two whole weeks completed and man can I feel a difference in my body and mind.

Am now eating all 7 meals on plan and am hungrey!! My metabolism must be starting to fire up.

Have been quite positive about it all since making that decision at 16 weeks out, must have been the do or die situation, always knew that my comp prep was starting then.

I can honestly say I have NEVER, EVER completed any diet or food plan for 14 days continuos. I have always had a free meal r treat at a certain point. So this is a big progression for me already.

Week 16 went well, had a wedding on day 7. Jen (the bride) knows I am prepping and had arranged for my food to be different! how kind!. I had grilled fish and steamed veggies, all approved by Sam as we were sat on the same table!

The cardio has been hard to fit in but all is good as long as I plan the whole week ahead, I can't miss a session as due to classes etc I have no scope to make it up anywhere else.

Week 15 has been good too. I had a course last weekend and that was a challenging time as I had to do cardio before and after two very long tiring days.

Weeks overview
4 Weights sessions
8 Cardio Sessions
7 Bodyattack Classes taught
3 Bodybalance Classes taught


So Week 14 begins tomorrow, as does my now weekly session with Sam, covering posing, routine, diet changes etc.
Having skin folds done tomorrow so will post the results soon.

Shar x

No comments: