Friday, November 30, 2007

Quick update

Just a quick update.
Mainly to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who left me a comment or e mailed me direct after my post on Tuesday.
The support is fantastic and really brings home what a support network we have here.

So what has happened since my post......LOTS.

I have done alot of soul searching.
I have come to realize it has to be about the mind not just the body.
I had a defining moment tonight, will share with you soon.
I have sought some help and guidence to get me back on track.
I will deal with this day by day, step by step.
I have removed my next comp from the agenda (for now)I have to make inroads towards living this daily without having an end date all the time.

Not bad for 3 days, still a huge way to go but I am feeling very positive about my direction.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

SHAR XXXX

9 comments:

Claudine said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. You are very strong... stronger than you think ;) I need to do some soul searching too... I can't (and don't want to) go deeper than I am right now.

My suit comes from Sylvia Tremblay Design... here is the link. She is a personnal friend of mine, so don't hesitate if you have questions :)

http://www.tremblaydesigns.com/

Have superb week-end xxx!

Anonymous said...

Anyone can eat clean and train, it's the psychological warfare that's the most difficult to rein in Shar.

Just take it one day at a time, remember baby steps at this stage.

YOU CAN DO THIS, I KNOW YOU CAN! :o)

Lia xx

Em said...

Good on you darl :)
Knew you had it in you!
You will get through it one day at a time!
Em:)

little rene said...

Hi georgous girl!

I just posted something on my blog from Craig harper's website that you might be interested in reading.

Hope you are finding lots of reasons to smile today :)

Nic said...

Hi Shar,
You are so not alone! I am currently the heaviest I have ever been so know what you are going through. You have the strength in you to do what you need to, just keep perservering and take it one day at a time. Keep your chin up, NIc

Dianna Broeren said...

Good to hear you are working on you Shar.
XXXXXXX

RaeC said...

It's great to hear that you are starting to pull yourself out of the hole Shar. Just one day at a time, one meal at a time. And if you fall off the wagon, don't write off the whole day or weekend... try to eat clean your next meal. There are no giant leaps with this kind of thing... it's small steps and a day at a time and before you know it, it will be a way of life. Keep chipping away xxx

Unknown said...

I have been in the same boat as you and completely understand how you are feeling. You have done extremely well to get from 100kgs to where you are at now. Now all I can do is try my best, and do what makes me happy. Otherwise I could beat up on myself all day!! I hope things pick up for you! And how cool is the new fitness first in Subi!!

Raechelle said...

Hi there! I just read through your blog below-and there is no need to apologise-that is what you blog for-and it looks like it probably helped to get your head back in a good place-having a bit of a rant does that-I've done it-we've all done it! Cheers to you!
Looking forward to more of your journey!