Sunday, December 9, 2007

Time to shine.........

Like a Platinum Princess!!!!! Thanks for the great new name LIZ! :)

Yeppppeedoodee, my club opens on Thursday and today sees me start a week that
will undoubtedly be one of my busiest yet.

We have a meeting today and hopefully we can all enter the club to get set up from tomorrow morning. Can't wait to show my Instructor team through and launch Group Fitness.

Anyway, update on me and how I'm tracking.......in one word - BETTER.

I am now under some guidance with my food and also working on bits and bobs that are affecting me emotionally and I have found this invaluable.

I didn't have a perfect week, but my first weigh in has shown a loss of 1.6kg so I am very happy with that.
I have to be honest and say I wasn't at first!! I was so pissed at myself this morning, as better weekend could have seen me with better results.
But you know what, I have to stop the looking back, stop the 'look what I did before', 'I had a great figure why did I go ruin it' etc, I have to effectively forget what I achieved before and focus on the NOW, the journey ahead.

So week one down and 1.6kg off. YAY!!!!!!
Although I don't really want to have an 'end' date, I am a person that needs a goal, so I have set my self the target to be at the weight I want by my next quarterly workshop, which also runs in line with my Family coming from the UK.

I am posting my results week by week on the right hand side.

Anyway, must dash, meeting to attend, club to open darling!! :)

Speak soon

Shar - 'Platinum Princess' xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh eeer platinum princess!! I like it.

Must be exciting with the new club opening and losing 1.6kg!! Excellent. I agree, you should concentrate on the good things you are doing now. No point comparing them to things that have already happened. Im sure you will get where you want to be!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, I knew you would.

As for your loss, don't look at it as what you have or haven't lost in numbers. A loss is a loss and any change is better then none so well done Shar.

And don't forget that what we put on in weight will take twice as long to take off so please be patient with yourself. You can do this, you will do this but it will take time and that's okay.

Lia xx

Magda said...

Great to hear that things are looking up for you Shar.

Take care

Magda

Em said...

Good on you hun :)
Your doing great, keep up the good work!
Have a great week hun:)
Em:)

Miss Positive said...

Good to hear that you are on the right path Shar, you sound much more positive.

Good luck with the new club opening, that will be a huge day - very exciting though!

Hilary xx

Sam D-M said...

Shar-D-O is in tha house!!! you sound great mate! :-)

Shardio in Subio. How are things going for my equal favourite GFC? (You know you will always have to tie with my Scorpio Hawk buddy Jen for that position!)

Miss you!

Sam

Claudine said...

Its exciting everything going on!!! I happy to see you feel better :) xxx

Splice said...

What a great post, so positive and wonderful.
I am so glad to see you feeling this way.
Have a great week.
Deb

Ali said...

Great to read that you have your spunk back and are doing so well, hope the opening went well!!

Ali xxx

Ursula Beck said...

Great job, and I'm glad you are feeling much better. Keep your chin up and strive for the sky xx

Jadey said...

In Team Talk yet again!