Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag-a-rooney!!

Thanks for the tag Mumma Sam.

Four dishes I like to cook:
1. Spag Bol
2. Salmon
3. Roast Dinner
4. Pasta Bakes

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Honesty
2. Passion
3. Organisation
4. Kindness

Four Places I have been:
1. Route 1 round Australia
2. Cuba
3. Greece
4. France

Four things in my bedroom:
1. Mess!! Very un-virgo like!
2. A shoe rack for my Nike shox - 14 pairs
3. MY BED!! I say everynight when I get into bed "I love it here, I just need to get here a little earlier"
4. Very Virgo like! - a set of drawers just for my teaching clothes. A bodyattack drawer, a bodybalance drawer etc etc. Sad I know....

Four dirty words I like to use:
1.Can't bring my self to write any bad words here!! My mum reads :)
2.
3.
4.

I tag Magda, Ursula, Nicole, Ali and Hilary.

To respond to a tag, cut'n'paste the questions above and answer to your heart's content!

3 comments:

Sam D-M said...

Pwease post a picture of you Nike shox collection! I am sooo jealous, would love to see :-)

PS. thanks for the message last night, I felt so much better. Its not even fazing me today so I am not stressing out bub :-)

Miss you!

Em said...

Wow that is a shoe collection:)
I had to laugh when you wouldn't post and naughty words LOL my mum is rather shocked with some of the dirty catch phrases i come up with LOL but never round my children cause my 5 year old jasmine would say them LOL
Em:)

Ursula Beck said...

Thank you for tagging me.. I hope I did it right!! LOL