Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 27

Hi All

Thanks Tara for he comment, it made me realize I hadn't updated at all since Monday!!

I have had alot going on this week. I am on Annual Leave from my GFC position next week so have to get everything done and dusted so my 2IC just does the bare minimum, they get 5 hours to cover for a week!

Also been teaching more this week, took some covers and have been doing cardio as per the last 3 weeks. Food all clean still I can't believe I have no caved in once, not he slightest bit of 'mind fighting' happening. the old body definately has some shape coming back!.

I think having my little social mini goals definitely is helping, they are all important for me to feel good about myself.
Not necessarily be looking buff and in comp condition, as I realize that is not realistic all year round, but at least be within 'reach' (10-12 weeks prep, not 16 - 20!!) of comp condition and feel good about myself, this is my ultimate goal and I hope to reach that by Jan 08.

Also helping is the fact I wanted to get on top of the mind games and have lost a bit of weight before Monday. On Monday I go in to have Breast Augmentation done.
It is something I have wanted done since my second baby and have been saving up. So now is a good time as I want to compete next October.

I am very excited but nervous at the same time. A big Thank you to a couple of bloggers, you know who you are :) who have been very forthcoming with info to help me through and recover well.
I go in on Monday and will be home on Tuesday. Hopefully I will post mid week.

So trying times ahead with my food and exercise, being a all or nothing person it will be a real test for me to eat well if I'm not exercising. I plan to get out walking along our beautiful coastal path daily once I'm feeling up to it.

I will have plenty of time to as I won't be teaching Group Fitness for 4 weeks
possibly 5!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't explain fully but this is an absolute night mere for me. Its not just about missing the exercise but I just LOVE my classes, my members etc, i hate covering my classes, oh well such is life.

I feel I'm on track for another loss this week so that will be good and I'll report that next week.

Nearly 4 weeks down on this particular journey!! Was it 28 days to break a habit, combat girl? when you sent me that I really didn't think id do 28 days but hey, look what we can do when we really want it. :)

Anyway until next time

Shar x

19 comments:

Claudine said...

Oh wow Shar! Good luck on Monday! xxx

Pip said...

WOW Shar!

Good luck with it all, - fingers crossed! I'd give you a big portion of my 16E whoppers for free if I could!

Well done for being on track so well!

Pip

Anonymous said...

Everything will go according to plan with regards to your surgery Shar. I look forward to you posting post-surgery telling us all about it. Best of luck not that you need it. ;o) xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so proud of you Shar. Good girl for eating clean and being focused. WOW you're having your boobies done, I wish I was I was brave enough to do mine. SOmething about having kids and having them suck on them (in my case 11.5 months each) that just makes them droop. Good luck for your surgery, you will be fine and I am sure some been there done that bloggers have offered you the very best of advice.

As for your classes and not doing them, I completely understand. I was like that when my back went out. At least you are prepared for it and when you do go back you are going to look more, uplifted shall we say?

Keep us posted and good luck. Lots of hugs and xxxxx

Splice said...

All the best for Monday Shar, I'm so excited for you.

Nic said...

Hi Shar,
Good luck on monday. It will all be over before you know it. Take care and get plenty of rest. Nic x

Sam W said...

Good luck for Monday. My friend just had her's done and is sooo pleased. She was fine after the op and felt great!
I want to share my private blog with you. Could you please give me your email address? (send it to samwinton@hotmail.com)
Thanks Shar

Jadey said...

Good luck on Monday Shar! I didn't realise you were a GFC I thought you were an instructor only. (Not that that's an only, dig up jadey)

Miss Positive said...

Good luck Shar, I'm sure it will all go well and you'll be sooo pleased with your new "girls"!

Hilary xx

bev said...

You will love your new look Shar. It wont take long to recover.Take care

Bev
xx

Ali said...

Better late than never :) Hope everything goes wonderfully, and your recovery is quick.

Ali xxx

Claudine said...

Shar! Give us news! :) And I posted some new pictures of me... I wanted to look like you: I had extensions done. hahah :) xxxx

Unknown said...

my fingers are crossed for you hun, and hoping you have a speedy recovery, which im pretty sure you will. Just make sure you listen to the docs and dont over do it in the first few weeks. Woah your going to be one sexy momma!! Cant wait to see some pics!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shar,
How are you?

xx

little rene said...

Good luck with the operation Shar. My best friend has 2 kids as well and she is booked in to have her boobs done in a fortnight. She can't wait!

Take care and rest up :)

Claudine said...

Long time no read! I hope everything is well xxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah where's an update? LOL!! Are you okay Shar? ;o)

little rene said...

Hey Shar

Hope everything is going well and you are happy and enjoying your break :)

mumbie said...

Hi Sharlenios, your mum here !!!!! x TALK TO ME !!!!!! haven't heard from you ? x lol, looking at this site neither have a lot of peeps, keep um movin, so they don't get stuck !
not by doin bodyattack just yet XXX