Sunday, October 7, 2007

Days 11, 12, 13 & 14

Daa, daa, daa, another one bites the dust........

So, two weeks down of total overload of cardio!! - well I have to hang on to my nickname that Sam gave me - CARDIO SHARDIO.

Also two whole weeks of clean, regular eating!

Although I know I have a long way to go I have to relish in this moment, as since comp I have not been in control AT ALL, not even for a day.
I feel like I have my 'ZING' back and am really focused on continuing this lifestyle.

So days 11 through to 14 saw me knock off another 7 cardio sessions and eat 5 meals per day of clean on plan food.

I will continue to blog but don't feel the need to tell you my meals or fluid intake, perhaps will still post my training I'll just see how I go from here, but one things for sure, THE ONLY WAY IS UP!!!!

I will report what the scales say in the morning, hoping for another loss I have worked my ass of this week.

Anyway onto other stuff.

IT IS SO COOL TO BE READING ABOUT EVERYONE'S JOURNEYS TO THEIR COMPS!!
and there are more to come as the comps continue all the way to the Nationals.

So all those out there that read my blog that are competing or have competed do keep posting, do keep sharing your ride with us.

My ride to next comp will be happening it is just when that I have to decide, lots of thoughts as to what path to take, lots of options and choices to make with regards to training for it.
Oh how exciting!!

Enough gabble for now.

See ya soon

Shar X

Open Your Eyes
to the beauty around you,

Open Your Mind
to the wonders of life,

Open Your Heart
to those who love you,

And Always
be true to yourself

- donna davis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work Shar. It takes 21 days to break any habit so you are nearly there.

Keep up the great work.

xx

Claudine said...

I wish you could read my journey too ... hahahaha! 5 weeks to go :) Comme see my progress pictures!

You truly are an inspiration to me. I look forward to your posts every day! xxx

Nic said...

Well done Shar, it is grat to get that control back isn't it? we can feel empowered again. Nic

Miss M said...

Hi Shar,

I have never posted before but wanted to say hi and let you know you are an inspiration! Also tried sending you an email but it won't send...just wondering if i had the correct email (one in your profile?)....