Monday, October 8, 2007

Day 15

Hey hey

Just a quick one to update weekly weight loss etc

Weekly Weight loss = 1.8kg
Total (after two weeks) = 3.6kg

Skinfolds down and tape measurements down by a total of 8.75cm. Not bad in two weeks.

So onward I plod, I have a realistic target weight, bodyfat% and tape measurements in mind, once I achieve these I will re-assess my headspace and decide my next plan of attack.

I have a few options for next year and a few ideas I'm still working through so we shall see.

Anyway must dash lots to do! :)

Shar x

Taken from Mimi's blog -

'Fitness is a lifelong pilgrimage.
And like religious pilgrims, all who seek health must commit themselves to the journey.
Those who do will find lasting results.'
- Ray Kybartas

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Shar, that's awesome. Keep up the good work.

xx

Miss M said...

Shar what a nice surprise to find you quoted Ray Kybartas!. His book is great, he is actually Madonna's personal trainer and the book is centered on their training/dedication to fitness.

Splice said...

That's just freaking awesome lol.
When you set your mind to do something, you really do it.
Well done Shar :-)
Deb

RaeC said...

Awesome stuff Shar!! Keep up the fantastic work xxx

Ali said...

GREAT TO READ!!!Good on you! Sounds like your doing wonderfully and are on fire, hope you have a great weekend.

Alixx

Anonymous said...

Hi Shar, your such a pretty gal! This is the first time I have dropped by your blog and cant wait to now hear how this years comps have gone. Keep smiling! Cheers Shelly