Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey all, am right in the middle of moving major disruption to phoneline, internet etc. so thats where I have been!! I have quickly 'found' a computer to allow me to blog these that I had written and cut and pasted in. will try my best to keep blogging as my journey is now only 4 weeks out and coming to the crunchtime.
Two posts below. Shar x

5 weeks out – Saturday 9th June 2007

So had my session with Sarge on Saturday. Skinfolds have dropped on my lower half this week and Sam said she can definitely see the difference.

Had a cardio change last week so this may be making the difference, I can certainly feel the difference when doing it!!

Also had a few diet changes last week so that may also be showing this week, I had a loss on the scales again so change is occurring.

I went through all my posing and we got a good chunk of my routine done and dusted.

Not looking forward to the next week, I’ll be four weeks out and I know there are some bigger changes coming to both training and diet. Got to try and focus and stay positive although it is getting to me a bit now and I am almost daily asking myself whether its all worth it, then I have a complete change and think all positive, telling myself - I’m so close and have done 12 weeks prep already what’s another 4 !

Have been moving this week and I’m finding that very stressful and draining, us virgo’s don’t like to be all up in the air!! Stuff unpacked etc. :)

So seeing as its not long now I’m starting to get my lists together and make sure I’m all sorted. Thanks to Sam and Lia who when replying to my Calling all figure girls and backstage bitches post sent me through a checklist via e mail!! Thanks again to all those that either e mailed me or posted it on there blog, it has been enlightening and very helpful.



Peanuts and who’s coming to the ALL FEMALES!!

I so fancy a bowl of nuts and in particular salted peanuts!!! As you know I love peanut butter and have craved that right from the start on a slice of hot wholemeal toast.

But now I just want peanuts.

Also, just wanted to ask who’s coming to the ALL FEMALES?

Who’s competeing and who’s spectating??

I’m getting excited, I get to meet SUE after working with her via e mail for over a year and also JODIE another inspirational woman!!

Am I gonna get to meet anyone else from blog land??

Hopefully I'll get to blog again over the weekend with my 4 week out report from SARGE!!

6 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

Sounds like everything is coming along nicely Shar :) I'll be at the All Females (spectating only!). Will email you with my mobile number so we can get in touch.

stacytoby said...

I'll be spectating at the All Female's, look forward to meeting you! :)

Hilds said...

Hi Shar, I'll be at the All Females watching you up on stage. I can't wait! Keep up the awesome effort, your nearly there. Hilds

Kelly said...

I'll be there as well!!!

SeLiNa said...

hello you!!!!!!!!!!!
GUess what?? I'm going to be in Melb for the comp!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to meeeeeeeeeet u, the woman who kicked my arse heaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOu'll be GREAT on stage!!!

little rene said...

I won't be there this time Shar but I am definately going to one of these shows! Good luck :)