Monday, June 18, 2007

26 DAYS OUT!! What the??!!#**

26 days, 26 days, 26 days, 26 days......have to keep saying it, can't believe where the time is going and also that I need to get this butt into better shape in so little time!! ARRGGGHHHHH!!

So whats been going on in the world of Shar's prep.

Weights - 4 time per week
Bodyattack - 5 per week now
Bodybalance - 4 this week
CARDIO - 6 sessions this week

Everything is running to plan, had my usual Saturday session with SARGE (the name is definately SARGE NOW!!) and don't tell her :) but her guard came down a couple of times when she had me posing and she got a little excited - stating ' oh I'm so excited for you, your looking good'..............didn't last long though and she was back to shouting out the commands!!

Then came the diet assessment! definately a Sarge then! mixing it up a bit as of last week and seems to be working, I can feel my metabolism firing!

I am struggling a bit with holding the poses for any period of time so have alot of work to put in from now until comp day to get the body used to it.
Routine is done and dusted now, just practice, practice, practice. I love it and Sam is so cool at all that stuff.

Legs have come in a bit again this week and Sam reakons my butt has too, i'm getting the skin thing happening though, from where I have been 100kg twice and back down, goosey loosey on the ass I'm afraid, not alot I can do about that.

26 days, 26 days, 26 days........... oh there i go again, sorry :)

Alot been happening, moving, what a bloody nightmere! I have a interstate trip for 4 days with work a week out from comp! then my in-laws arrive! thats actually not a bad thing, just have to have the house sorted by then, then Paul and I will be flying to Melbourne on the Thursday before comp.

I was soooooo stressy last week, but have tried and suceeded in adopting the mindshift of - what seems like the end of the world now won't do in an hour, breath, chill and don't let it beat you.
Since trying that I have remained calmer and have found focus again this week, I was letting other shit take my mind away and at this stage, THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!!

I am getting some pics done at 2 weeks out from comp by a client of Paul's, this is super exciting for me, I've booked my hair and make up with Maurice Meade and will tan up a little more, some beach shots are on the cards. Gonna freeze my *##! off though!

Anyway, feeling tired now so will get some ZZZZZZZZZZZ's

Will update again soon......

Shar x

7 comments:

Di Broeren said...

Oh I am SOOOO excited for you! You are going to be thrilled to bits in 26 DAYS! I wish I could be there to cheer you on....unfortunately I won't be : (

You are an amazing woman Shar!

stacytoby said...

Can't wait to see you on stage Shar, I didn't know you used to weigh 100kg, would love to see a before pic!!

Stacy

Hilds said...

Wow Shar your nearly there! It is even more amazing when you mentioned you have been 100kg, you must be so proud of yourself. How exciting..... See ya there!

Kelly said...

Hoping to see you there too Shar.

Pip said...

Shar, - WOW, - what a busy time you've had!!!

Just want to say I think you're looking amazing, - great muscle definition on abs/shoulders and arms! I'm sure your leg definition looks fab under your shorts too!

Can't believe you've been 100kg twice, - perhaps there is hope for me to get super toned if I work hard enough and am patient enough! (Am 3.9kg down so far on day 23 of my challenge and fitness performances are building, - long way to go yet though!)

25 days now, - wow!

Pip

bev said...

I'm excited for you too Shar.
I was gonna be there but wont now.
As much as it can get hard enjoy the last few weeks, i get real excited then cos its all coming together.
You will have to do the INBA in Perth in October now you've come this far.

Bev

SeLiNa said...

ONLY 26 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well less now as I'm a bit behind)
I'm SOOO SOOO excited to meet you in Melbourne!!!!
I'll be the one cheering you the loudest ;)
Hang in there girl, you're doing amazing