Monday, December 17, 2007

Have a look.......

at 'MY' beautiful studio!!


So just a quick update as I have to get to bed.
After an exhausting week last week, the club opened and all went well.
Attendance to the club is low but they expected that due to the time of year.
The club is just gorgeous and has a great Head of Department team, reception team and PT's.
I feel totally at home when I walk in, I have a great GF team and cannot wait to take GF to the top.
Now for me!!
So from the above you can tell I was time poor last week, this put and end to trying to squeeze in training, I also wasn't teaching as I had all my classes covered to allow me to set up GF at the new club. This of course with my all or nothing attitude pissed me off.
Then I allowed a few not so good food choices to creep in. I don't think any major damage has been done, I forgot to weigh in this morning (yep your heard right, Miss Scales and the magic Number forgot to get on them!!) will weigh in the morning and log my results.
So this week has seen me back to my normal hours, classes and I have planned my training.
Today
30 mins cardio
Weights Session
Bodyattack Class
4 clean meals eaten - yep I know, not enough!
3 litres of water - yep I know, not enough!
Working on a few mental attitude changes, very powerful suff when you are finally willing to accept that changes are well over due and why.
One is to love who I am, whatever I am, what ever I look like, whatever I am doing.
So here goes - 'I am a strong and beautiful woman' (I'm sure I will one day believe this)
Anyway, bed is a calling.
Hope you are all well, been checking in with all blogs just not had time to comment, Sorry.
Shar x

6 comments:

RaeC said...

What a gorgeous studio you have there ;o)

As for the low attendance, I am sure that will all change as soon as January one hits... well for a couple of weeks at least... LOL!!

Great to hear you are working on the mind. I've said it before and I'll say it until I die... the mind is the most powerful muscle we own!!

Have a great week hon xxx

Sam W said...

Believe it!

Em said...

WOW can i move in with you so i can use your studio lol
Makes my gym look like a pig pen hehe, unfortunantly where i live there isn't that much choice for gyms!
Keep up the great work hun and be kind to yourself :)
Em:)

little rene said...

Until you believe I will just keep telling you that even though I only "know" you through the net, I KNOW that you are a strong and beautiful woman Shar!

I can't wait until you reach the point of believing it too :)

I LOVE the new studio! Howe could anyone not be inspired to workout there?

Claudine said...

You have everything to be proud of! It looks very sharp!!!

Miss Positive said...

Your studio looks great Shar, hope you're enjoying your new role.

I love your positive affirmations, I have written your first one down I liked it so much.

Hope you are all set for a wonderful Christmas, a bit different to where we were last year hey?!!

Hilary xx