Sunday, December 23, 2007

Little wins all add up....

......to a big win in the end.
So following on from my update....
I got very sick with a bad cold, I haven't had a cold in ages and forgot how grotty they can make you feel.
So training wise I had to cover my classes and couldn't train as I had planned for Thursday - Sunday. Which with my 'normal' all or nothing approach isn't good.

BUT........
having acknowledged that I may tend towards falling off the wagon with food due to not being able to exercise, I really had to put my head down and focus and I am pleased to say I have emerged a winner!!

I have eaten to plan and not strayed, I had to try hard today when my inner demon ' bob the binger' wanted me to start eating for Christmas already!

But I have told him straight, am I not eating shit or binging from today and although I will be allowing a bit of what I fancy on Chrissie day, in moderate amounts, he will not be talking me into extending Christmas past CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!

I am so proud of myself for the success of this week and am hoping for another loss tomorrow, I am not prepared to just throw it all away and waste my time and energy put in this week.

So I'll do a quick check in tomorrow to update my stats.

On to other stuff, that being that I am still in love with my new club!! Here's something for Liz, Di and anyone else who loves RPM............Imagine cycling in this!!
(really doesn't
show it off, its
bigger than it
looks and bikes
are beautifully
spaced but
believe me its
awesome when
your standing
in it)


So I hope you are all well, ready for the festive period to hit, if it hasn't
started already for you.
Speak soon
Shar x

5 comments:

SeLiNa said...

WOWSERS, that studio is AWESOME!!!
HOpe your cold has all eased up. You WILL beat bob the binger!!!!!!!!
Have a great time :)

LizN said...

aaaww that studio looks fantastic Shar - when in Perth, I know where I'll be riding.

Great job this week kiddo :)

Hugs
Liz;)

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Hey Shar, great spinning room. Does it have black lights and the room glows when the normal lights are out. My gym has the scene of Sydney Harbour bridge in black lights and fluro. Awesome studio. Enjoy your job, sounds like you do anyway.

Doris

Em said...

Merry Christmas hun :)
Em:)

Jadey said...

Brightons spin room just got updated to the same. I LOVE IT! It's amazing. We have glass walls around ours and I just want to paint them all black and do the same. I didn't realise your club was a platinum! Jealous