Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh My......

Look at my ticker!!!
30 days until my family get here for their holiday!!
YIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE - DOO - DAAAAA.

Will update on progress (yes there has been progress!) tomorrow, all good here though.

And just for my new positive slant, learning to love myself and for CG - as when I saw the pic you saw I wasn't as disgusted as I thought I would be.
Here's a pic from my prof shoot 2 weeks out from comp.........
I actually do look at this one and I 'LIKE' myself, CG - I will get there :)


Shar x
Learning to love

10 comments:

Sam W said...

Fantastic pic Shar!!!

Claudine said...

You are a beautiful woman Sharleen. Inside and out! I'm happy you are feeling better... as for me, I am getting there :)

Lots of Love,

Claudine xxx

Anonymous said...

Remember baby steps Shar. You have to crawl before you can walk. ;o) xx

RaeC said...

You are a beautiful person Shar, and very loveable!! One day soon you will see in yourself what the rest of us see in you :o)

Welshie said...

What a gorgeous pic!

Thanks for the comment....will keep in touch :)

Shar said...

Hi Girls

THANK YOU for your kind words!! wasn't expecting them.

Have a great Weekend

Shar xx

Jadey said...

What's not to like? That looks awesome.

Combat Girl said...

See I told you you looked gorgeous!!

Proud of you because you are on the way to believing in yourself.

Stay Strong
CG

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Awesome ticker!!!!! Awesome pictures!!!!!
Doris

Unknown said...

God that is an awesome pic Shar!! Hope all is going well for you at the new FF in Subi. You are doing so well, and I love your NY positive attitude, im feeling the same. Bring on 2008!! xx