Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Back

Hi All

Thanks for all the comments checking up on me. Yes I have been absent and have had alot happening, I don't feel the need to blog about it nor do I want to.
I have still been checking in on everyone.

I just want to get back to using this as the fantastic support network I know it can be.
I really want to get back to blogging daily (or every couple of days!) just detailing my training and eating etc, when I have done this in the past I have felt really positive from it.

7 sleeps until my family arrive!!!!! I just cannot wait to hold them all and just look at them here with us.
Iwas e mailing Liz earlier and I told her that whenever my SIS and I get together (and my Mum for that matter!) our time is just spent on what we call a constant 'EXERCISE BENDER' (not sure if you Aussies use the word bender?).

I am taking my Group Fitness Manager position off but still teaching all me classes.

My sis is the bestest Bodycombat Instructor so exactly the same as me in that we love to exercise, teach, go to classes etc.
We are lucky enough to be able to go to the LES MILLS, PERTH Quarterly Workshop on the 17th Feb!!!
SIS is booked in for every session (except Bodyjam)thats 6 in total, i'm just gonna do 4 !!!! even coming out of retirement to do Bodycomabt alongside her.

My mum and dad will no doubt be running most days, mum loved to run to the coastal path when she was here in September, the difference this time is she will get to keep on running straight in to the ocean as the weather is so hot now!

Bryce goes back to school on Monday and Maddi starts school!!! She is so excited to be going to school with her BIG BRO!! I will have him in Year 7, his last year and her in Kindy, opposite ends of the school.

Anyway, enough from me, good to be back blogging.
Progress reports coming as often as poss.

Shar x

10 comments:

jodie said...

yah your back blogging! Not long now til your fam gets here, how exciting!
Jodie
xx

Em said...

YAY so good to have you back hun :)
I bet you will have so much fun with your family down :)
I hope you enjoy the les mills thingy give your sis a run for her money hehe :)
Have a great night hun :)
Em:)

Combat Girl said...

Nice to have you back gorgeous.

Great to hear you are jumping and kicking your way into Combat again.

take care of you!

CG

Unknown said...

Great to see you back. Blogging daily / regularly can help keep your motivation up when you put the figures down in print for everyone to see. We all know when you have good days and bad days and can support you accordingly. Heres to reaching your goals this year!! xxx

Shar said...

Thanks all, great to hear from you.

Shar x

RaeC said...

It's going to be awesome having your family here. I'm so glad my sis has moved from Broome now to Perth. I wouldn't be handling the situation with Mum as well if she was up North. You're going to have the best time and yes, we do know what "bender" means although for most Aussies it's a drinking bender, not exercise... LOL!! Have a great time hon xxx

Ali said...

Good to have you back blogging, WOW not long till your family arrives, must be so exciting for you, great that they are all into exercise as well, enjoy your weekend

Ali xxx

Combat Girl said...

Hi Shar,

I hope your family arrives safely. I am sure you are getting excited.

Thinking of you sweetie.

xx
CG

Kelly said...

Hey Shar,
Great to hear your competing again this year. All the best,
Kelly

Combat Girl said...

thinking of you!

xx