Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 week out

Once again, I'm a little behind when I post , always plan on updating on a Saturday but never seem to get to it!
So 6 weeks 4 days out as of today.

Going well, posing has changed slightly again to suit my changes in body, I still have hip flexors that can come out to play on demand!!

Spent some of my session with Sam on Saturday, laughing so thats all good for the abs!! We were laughing about how hard it is to shave your armpits when you are lean!! its like a big hollow and you have to do some weird things to not cut yourself! I said if I talk into mine I get an echo......echo.......echo......:)

Weight has stabilized with a little increase this week of 0.6. this is good though. My bodyfat is still dropping and coming off my legs slowly but surely.

Starting to find cardio a bit of a chore!! but teaching as much BA as I do helps.

Weights are good just have to stay focussed whilst in gym otherwise I drift off and stop giving everything!!

Here is an updated picture..........



this was taken

on Saturday -

so 7 weeks out




















This one was taken at 8 weeks out..........




















Anyways, hope your all well, been visiting blogs just not commenting!! :(

Must go to bed now as the whole house has had a bad cold and I haven't but have got a sore throat approaching!! Fingers crossed a good nights slepp will help.

Shar x

10 comments:

Matilda said...

You look amazing!!! Keep up the good work and posting your inspirational posts.

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Wow, you look extremely lean for 7 and 8 weeks out! Are you expecting to lose much more weight?

stacytoby said...

Damn! I hope i look like that at 7 weeks out!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an inspiration :)

Stacy

Pip said...

It was awesome to meet you last night at Attack! I loved the workout too and will be incorporating it as a regular class!

You look FANTASTIC! I'll think of you if I feel like giving up! Will be following the next 7 weeks closely!

Pip xoxox

Sam W said...

You look so amazing!!! Wow Shar - can't wait to see the end result, but I can't see how you would need to improve from where you are now. Awesome!!

Bug's Mumma said...

Bloody hell Shar! One word for ya - WOW! see you in 7 weeks time :)

Unknown said...

God you look good!! Cant wait to see some more pics closer to the comp!! Keep up the excellent work!

Kaddy said...

OH MY GOD you look awesome! oh so inspiring :)

SeLiNa said...

Holy crap Shar!!!!!!!! You look awesome. You're sooo lean already and still heapsa time!! You'd never think this is your first comp!! :)
Love your attitude, love your posts.
from your biggest fan :P
xoxo