Saturday, March 1, 2008

Daily Report - Saturday

Day 6 / 138 (Saturday)

Saturday ‘Stats Day' - Loss - 4.2kg
Skinfolds - Down by 19mm


Training
Bodyattack
40 minute walk

Nutrition
Planned Free Lunch and Dinner
3 Litres Water
1 litre of herbal white tea

Rest, Relaxation, Recovery
7 ½ hours sleep last night


As you can see from the nutrition above, from 20 weeks out down to 16 weeks out, I have planned a day that I allow myself Lunch and dinner of choice, I then have a change planned for 16 down to 12 etc.
Last Prep I didn’t have this as Sam, very rightly so, didn’t allow it as previous to prep starting was binging when given the opportunity to have a free meal.
Having taken a few things into account – Longer prep this time, 20 as a posed to 16, that I don’t want to come in so lean, training to max intensity all the time and the fact that due to work with Liz, plus my mind coaching session last week (yes, even after one session!!), I feel mentally able to control this.
‘normally’ I would have binged the whole day from the point I came ‘off plan’ at lunchtime, which would have lead me to tomorrow as well.
But I have stuck to my planned two meals (which were still good choices) and I will be back to it tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Shar x

2 comments:

Combat Girl said...

Hi Shar,

Proud of the way you are thinking sweetie.

CG
xx

Lisa said...

Well done on controlling your free meal. It is big step, and once you have control of this you are begining to heal this behaviour.

Lisa